Palliative Care ACT values your support and commitment to improving quality end of life care.
Being a member of Palliative Care ACT demonstrates your support for our important work in the Canberra and regional community and helps us to provide services and support needed by those with a life limiting illness, their families and carers.
You can add your voice to our work in advocating and encouraging governments, health authorities, service providers and community groups to work together to provide care and support for people in our community.
- Support – your membership will allow PC ACT to continue providing support to patients, carers and families within the ACT
- Have Your Say – be a part of the decision-making on PC ACT programs
- Regular Updates – receive regular updates about PC ACT through our monthly e-newsletter which highlights upcoming fundraisers, operations within the organisation and community awareness events.
- Get Involved – have input into valuable research on issues surrounding palliative care as well as National Policy which governs and guides the practices of PC ACT.
- Resources – as part of your membership, we can provide you with an abundance of resources and support when it comes to learning more about palliative care and PC ACT.
- PC ACT Information Sessions – you will be invited to PC ACT’s information sessions to learn more about palliative care, our organisation and the services we provide.
- Annual events – be involved in annual events such as National Palliative Care Week.
- Voting – included in your membership is to vote at PC ACT’s annual general meetings.
In addition to the individual membership benefits, PC ACT membership will give you:
- Networking – the opportunity to network with other industry professionals who support Palliative Care ACT.
- Capacity building services and resources for your organisation.
- Workforce development – for your organisation to engage with PC ACT’s workforce development programs.
- Representation – we provide representation of your input to governing bodies.
- Access to PC ACT’s Toolbox – access to PC ACT’s resources, including research papers.
- Annual events – be involved in planning and hosting annual events such as National Palliative Care Week.
- Regular Updates – receive regular updates about PC ACT through our monthly e-newsletter which includes industry updates, opportunities for input into research, highlights PC ACT fundraising activities, operations within PC ACT and community awareness events.
- Influence – PC ACT’s policy work, advocacy, and submissions to ACT Government, and through our links into national issues.
- Input – into the policy and research of our partner and allied organisations. Eg Carers ACT, Health Care Consumers and Dementia Australia.
COST OF INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP
Concession/Student – $20.00
Palliative Care ACT Volunteer – $10.00
Individual – $40.00
Life Membership – $500.00
COST OF PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP
|Annual Revenue||Community/ Not for Profit||For Profit Organisation /Government|
|Small – less than $250,000||$75||$150|
|Medium –between $250,000 and $500,000||$150||$275|
|Large – greater than $500,000||$220||$400|
All fees are GST inclusive