PCACT has farewelled Julie Elliott.
Julie started working with PCACT in April 2015 – over seven years ago – and has been a stalwart of stability and strength as the leader of our volunteer team.
During her time, Julie:
- built a strong relationship with our stakeholders;
- developed an understanding of the connectivity across our sector (like no other);
- had a role on our risk and audit committee;
- had a role on the HUB 2020 strategic advisory committee;
- was crucial in the setting up of Leo’s Place; and
- managed our social media and newsletters.
Thankfully, Julie will continue to put her knowledge and experience to good use by taking up a role with the Southern NSW PHN (Primary Health Network) to work on the Greater Choices for at Home Palliative Care Measure supported by the Federal Department of Health.
We sincerely thank Julie for her significant contribution, wish her well in her future endeavours, and look forward to seeing the impact she will undoubtedly make in our region.